Construction, engineering and property
Tekna has strong professional ties to the concrete, rock blasting and rock mechanics industries. We offer courses and meeting places for the entire value chain in project management, area planning, BIM/VDC and HSE/SHA.
Our network - Tekna Construction and Engineering
Join our professional network Tekna Construction and Engineering along with other members who are interested in the many aspects of this industry. As a member you’ll be invited to courses and events to which you may contribute in different ways if you want. This group actively engages in the social issues and political influence that affect the field.
Membership is both cost-free and commitment-free and is offered exclusively to Tekna members. Sign up via My Profile or send a text to 2007 using the code word TEKNABYGG.Log in and join the network
Tekna Construction and Engineering is the network for members working in or interested in the industry. We get involved in community issues and hearings as well as organize professional and social events.
If you join the network, you’ll be able to:
- Get industry updates
- Take part in events and digital meeting places
- Have a large network where you’ll meet others with similar interests
- Help determine Tekna's industrial policy agenda
The network’s mandate:
- Build a national and international professional network
- Form professional policy
- Take an active role in the public debate
- Create professional, physical and digital meeting places, including breakfast meetings and evening seminars