The Qualifications Evaluation Committee reviews these applications thoroughly and individually and grants membership to applicants who are considered to have qualifications and experience equal to our members.
You may apply for special consideration if:
- You have education at a lower level than a master’s degree or education from abroad that has not been recognised by NOKUT as equal to a Norwegian master’s degree.
- You have a master’s degree from another discipline than technology, natural science or mathematics – but your professional background is in one of these disciplines.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience at a level that can be determined as master’s degree level within a relevant discipline.
The committee meet 3-4 times a year.
Deadlines for applications:
- January 20th for review in February
- March 27th for review in May
- August 25th for review in September
- October 27th for review in December
In addition to your application form, you must attach the following documents:
- A comprehensive CV detailing your education and work experience
- Diplomas and grade transcripts / mark sheets
You may also attach any documentation you have of courses you have attended, letters of recommendation from previous employers or anything else you find relevant to highlight your competence and experience.
If you have completed education abroad and have had it evaluated by NOKUT (The Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education), we request that you also attach this documentation.
The application form with all attachments may be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post: Tekna v/Membership Office, Postboks 2312 Solli
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact our membership office at 22 94 75 00 or e-mail: email@example.com.