Tekna reimburses travel expenses in accordance with the central government’s standard rates. The deadline for submitting a travel expense report is three weeks after travel has taken place.
- Tekna uses the central government’s standard rate for a car allowance (NOK 3.50)
- The least expensive travel option should be used (if choosing air travel – up to 45 min of «inconvenience» is allowed)
- Kilometer reimbursement must be approved by a supervisor in advance (based on purpose and cost)
- Bonus points that representatives earn from flights, hotel stays and/or other expenses while traveling to Tekna events may not be used for private travel after 1.1.2019; these points may only be used when traveling to Tekna events.
- Before scheduling an in-person meeting, an evaluation must always be made whether video conferencing/telephone meetings can be used instead.
- At all times, efforts must be made to find the most economical and fastest ways to travel.
- Meetings/activities are to be planned and executed so that travel expenses are minimized and public transportation modes are used whenever possible.
- At meetings, conferences and the like, participants are to be informed of and encouraged to use public transportation.
- Egencia’s self-service portal is the preferred method to use when booking airline travel.
- Whenever it’s necessary for representatives to travel by car, sharing the ride with multiple passengers is to be facilitated and encouraged.
Representative training courses are an important arena for network building; that’s why we encourage all participants to join us for dinner and stay overnight if they can. Put a check by “overnight stay” on the registration form, and Tekna will take care of the rest!
Tekna covers everyone’s travel and hotel expenses – but remember! Whatever expenses you’ve otherwise incurred need to be paid directly to the hotel before you leave.
Reimbursement for using a private car must be cleared in advance with the head office.
Please make your airline reservation by contacting Egencia at telephone number: 23 15 04 99 or use this pre-labeled e-mail.
You need to enter State the purpose of the travel booking and the dates for the trip. In this way you don't have to pay for the trip, because Tekna receives the invoice from the travel agency.
You will find the project number and course manager on the receipt you received when registering and also in the course description. If you only have a course number, you can use that instead of the project number.
Representative training courses are free for all board members of local groups. Tekna covers all travel expenses in connection with these courses.
In most instances, representatives are allowed to take paid leave to participate in training courses; however, if your employer deducts your pay, you can apply to Tekna to cover your lost earnings. Use our travel expense portal and document your loss by providing a payslip that shows the deduction amount.