The Supervisory Board
The Supervisory Board is the organization’s supreme body, comprised of 210 representatives from the entire organization who meet once every two years.
The Supervisory Board’s most important tasks:
- - Approve the report and accounts
- - Determine the membership fee and budgets for the upcoming year
- - Discuss and set the framework for the organization's upcoming three-year goals
- - Enact laws and regulations
- - Elect the Executive Board and representatives to other key positions