Cookies from our website can’t connect to you individually, can’t spread harmful programs and can’t damage your digital device in any way.
At Tekna we divide cookies into the five categories below.
- Necessary cookies are required so that basic functions like page navigation and log in pages will function at an optimal level.
- Functional cookies make it possible to store information that adapts visuals and functionality for you. Examples include settings for language selection and personalization of our chat service.
- Statistical cookies help us understand how visitors use our homepage so that we can develop better content and services that are easy to use.
- Marketing cookies are used to track users across homepages. The purpose is to show ads that the individual user finds relevant and engaging, for example by eliminating «Become a member ads» for our existing members.
- Unclassified cookies are new cookies that have been discovered but not yet classified in one of the above categories. This job can take awhile and is a collaboration between our supplier Cookie Information and suppliers of the individual cookies.
Cookie Information supplies the system guaranteeing that users of tekna.no will always have an overview of the cookies that have been set and what these are used for. You can also check yourself or make changes in your cookie settings on the link below.
General cookie settings in your browser
You decide for yourself if you want to allow cookie storage. You can use the menu in your browser to control the type of cookies to be saved on your PC. Please note that if you say no to cookies, this can negatively affect how our website functions. You may also experience problems logging on to it.
You can also delete cookies from the menu in your browser. They will be restored next time you’re logged into our website, or others’ websites, unless you’ve changed your settings to not allow this access. Read more about this on nettvett.no.