INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS FOR fib2022
Abstract submission deadline for the congress is 1st of November 2021
It is essential that authors follow these guidelines. Papers that do not comply with the requirements set out below may be rejected.
Abstract form, font ect.:
- The abstract should include an intro, body and conclusion
- Not exceed more than 300 words
- Be formatted in Microsoft Word
- Single-spaced and using size 11 Times New Roman font
- Please also submit a PDF file of the abstract
All papers must be written and presented in English only. It is advisable, especially for non-English speaking authors, to make sure that the language used is correct and appropriate.
No simultaneous translation will be provided or allowed.
Submit your Abstract Paper here.
Abstract and Title:
- The title must be as short as possible but describe the paper sufficiently to distinguish it from others
- Write the title in capital letters centred on the page
- Start with Main themes and Sub themes
- Self-contained abstract not exceeding 300 words
The author(s) must be identified immediately following the title by first name, (middle name initial) and surname (family name). Underline your surname or the part of your name by which it should appear in the alphabetized index. Write your affiliation and country centred under your name.
Indicate main topic words
Submitting Paper for the congress, please click here: Submit Abstract
Instruction for autors for fib2022 Oslo (pdf)
1. Abstract submission deadline by 01. of November 2021
2. Acceptance of abstract by 04. of January 2022
3. Full Paper issued by 12. of February 2022
4. Acceptance of full paper will not be given before full registration fee is paid
5. The registration deadline is 01. of March 2022
These instructions have been derived from instructions for various conference proceedings.
If you have any questions about the paper/presentation, please contact: email@example.com