We are pleased to announce the Call for Abstract for Tekna's Produced Water Management conference 2021.
By sending us your abstract it will be evaluated for oral presentation by the technical committee.
Oil companies, regulators, engineering contractors, equipment suppliers, service companies and research organizations are hereby encouraged to submit.
Use the opportunity to influence the technical program 2021. Discuss with colleagues what will be of value for the industry and what you can share of your most recent work and discoveries
Topics of interest for 2021:
- Regulations, Guidance & Policies
- Best Available Technique (BAT)
- Environmental Impact Factor (EIF)
- Examples of PW EIF reduction measures/studies
- Cost/benefit examples and realistic cost estimations minimizing EIF
- CO2 & Energy efficiency within Produced Water Management (PWM)
- Chemicals and chemical management
- including new chemicals, chemical removal /advanced oxidation processes/ BTEX/Naphthenic, Scale inhibitors, added chemicals etc
- Field experiences and Case studies within PWM
- Field developments and system design of PWM
- Research and interactions with industry (JIP)
- Development & emerging technologies
- Testing of new technologies and comparisons
- Cases studies and results
- Bulk Oil and water separation technologies
- impact on water quality
- Water Cleaning and polishing technology
- new and proven
- Removal of dissolved organic components
- Drilling/Slop water treatment
- Solids Management (removal, handling and treatment)
- Monitoring and digital solutions
- Robust and low maintenance solutions
- Unmanned platform
- partial processing
- Subsea Water management and treatment
- EOR and CEOR
- Seawater treatment
- PWRI management
- water quality control for injection
- fouling mitigation in PW systems
- solids removal and polishing
All abstracts will be evaluated by the Technical Committee.
Topics not mentioned above, will also be reviewed and considered.
Abstract submission deadline is 30 august 2020.
- What is new / technology details
- A story to tell
- A conclusion
- Minimum 250 words
- Contact details about corresponding author and co-authors
By submitting an abstract your work will be considered as a presentation for the conference program 2021.
When an abstract has been accepted for an oral presentation the following is required:
1. A power point presentation to be handed in 2 days prior to the conference
2. The presentation will be shared with the delegates as PDFS after the conference, a limited version as some extend is accepted
3. There is no demand of submitting a full paper
4. Speakers, one speaker per paper, will attend free of delegate fee. Expenses will not be covered by the organizer
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT HERE