To submit an Abstract, you must attend the congress in person and present it, and you have to register and pay the registration fee before your full paper will be accepted.
Registration Type: Early Bird Rate until March 01. 2022
fib/NCA member 8 500; NOK + tax
Regular delegate 9 500; NOK + tax
Students & Young Engineers 6 000; NOK + tax
fib/YMG members 5 000; NOK + tax
Registration Type: Regular rate from March 02. 2022
fib/NCA member 9 500; NOK + tax
Regular delegate 10 500; NOK + tax
Students & Young Engineers 6 500; NOK + tax
fib/YMG members 5 500; NOK + tax
Conference & fib Award dinner 990; NOK + tax
Note! Welcome reception and get together are included in the delegate prize but NOT the Conference & fib Award dinner on Wednesday 15. of June.
- Supporting document of the student’s institution will be requested during the registration process.
2. Young Engineers (born after 1st Jan. 1991):
- DoB document (e.g. Passport or ID Card) will be requested during the registration process.
- Cancellations until 20th of April will be fully refunded (excluding cancellation costs – NOK 1500;)
- Cancellations after 1st of May will be refunded with 25% of the total registration fee (free of charges)
- Cancellations after 12th of May will not be refunded
- Cancellation policy for lecturers – Special policy - Information regarding this will be sent to each presenter